Our Unique Approach
When it comes to our chiropractic services, we focus on restoring proper alignment of your spine and improving overall function to every system of your body. Misalignments in your spine will ultimately compromise your overall health and function. These compromises often appear as symptoms of an underlying cause. We take a unique approach to your family’s care by dealing with the direct cause of your symptoms instead of the secondary effects.
We take a functional approach to the spine. We look at your body in a unique way that is dually focused. Not only do we want you to feel better, we want to SEE evidence that your body has made significant changes.
Today’s medical field offers a wide variety of treatment options. When symptoms occur, physical therapy is often utilized to strengthen muscular muscular weakness, address spasm, or increase mobility. If that doesn’t work, medication is often the next line of treatment options for symptom relief. Injections of drugs come next, and finally more invasive procedures like ablations and surgery should be used as a last resort.
These treatments have their time and place. They can be effective based on the goals of the individual. Our goal at New Spring Chiropractic is to restore and fortify the structural integrity of your spine while improving your body’s function.
Our clinic has built relationships with the best health care providers throughout the community and is dedicated to finding the best care for you. If during the consultation we find that New Spring Chiropractic isn’t right for you, we will make every effort to find the best practitioner to help resolve your specific condition.
If you are wanting to find out if your problems may be helped with our unique, specific focus, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
- SpecificThrough our exam process, we are able to locate the area of compromise.
- GentleOnce our analysis reveals where adjustments are needed, we gently realign the area of neurostructural shift.
- PreciseOur adjustive instruments are laser aligned to deliver the most precise correction possible and calibrated to the exact need of your individual case.
- ProtectionOur adjustments aim at creating a lasting effect and protect your health from future problems.
Complete Structural Exams
- Precision Structural AnalysisUsing objective, digital measurements, we are able to assess whether you fall into a normal range of function.
- Orthopedic and Neurologic TestingWe examine the area of complaint to determine the origin of your discomfort.
- Objective Muscle TestingOur exam determines if any weaknesses are present and recommendations to make improvements.
- State-Of-The-Art Digital ImagingOur digital technology allows us to deliver the highest in diagnostic quality
- Advanced AnalysisAll images are reviewed and analyzed by the doctor to find any problems and how to correct them.
- Quality ControlEvery image is scrutinized before being accepted for diagnostic review.
- SafeOur imaging units are calibrated to keep you as the patient safe from harm.
Types of Service
- Family & Pregnancy CareDr. Allison has advanced training in prenatal care and is certified in Webster Technique. All ages deserve the benefits of proper alignment.
- Sports CareAthletes can improve their performance while preventing future injury.
- NeurolinkDrs. Gimbert have studied this unique technique which provides an extra tool in improving the nervous system’s function.
- Upper Cervical CareThe first two vertebra in the spine are especially important when it comes to chiropractic.
M-Th: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.; 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sat: 9:30 a.m. (By Appointment Only)